First Aid Course
In the emergency course you will learn the basics for all immediate life-saving measures. This course is compulsory for those applying for a driver's license. Previous knowledge is not required.
- Rights and obligations in emergency assistance
- Traffic light, Rescue chain, Alarming
- Self-protection, Safety, Hygiene
- Patient evaluation according to the SRC scheme
- Stoppage of menacing bleedings
- Salvage handles
- Introduction to resuscitation
- AED Demonstration (Defibrillation)
- Background knowledge anatomy
- Patient care
- Storage and support
- Practical training on our emergency aid course
Future applicants for driving licences and persons who need an emergency assistance card as proof for their professional or private further training.
Good knowlegde of the English Language. Willingness to cooperate actively. The course times are binding.
CHF 180.- incl. course documentation, emergency aid card and training on the emergency aid parcours
10 hours spread over 2 consecutive days.
Friday & Saturday course: 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. & 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday course: 9 a.m - 5 p.m. & 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Company/School class course on request.
The emergency assistance card remains valid for 6 years.