This course covers the full range of resuscitation procedures from cardiopulmonary resuscitation to the use of the Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) in adults and children. The participants apply the SRC algorithm correctly and implement the valid SRC guidelines.
The courses offered are adapted to the Swiss Resuscitation Council's guidelines with regard to minimum course duration. This offer is also valid as a BLS-AED Complete Refresher!
- Traffic light, Rescue chain, Alarming
- Procedure according to SRC guidelines
- Risk factors for heart disease
- Recognizing the symptoms of a heart attack
- Recognizing the symptoms of a stroke
- Foreign body aspiration
- Unconscious storage
- Practical training with the One-Helper and Two-Helper Methods
- Defibrillation: Indications, Contraindications, Effect
- BLS measures incl. AED deployment
- Target group oriented case studies
This course is aimed at all those who wish to supplement their knowledge of emergency aid with the resuscitation measures available to them.
No special requirements necessary.
CHF 250.- incl. course material and refreshments during breaks.
4 hours / 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
You will receive a course confirmation and a recognised BLS-AED-SRC card, valid for 2 years (Generic Provider).
Upon request, we will enter the course attendance in the education pass.